Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reconnections with Old Friends

Nothing has brought more joy to my life in the past months than the reconnection I've had with many of my old friends. It's nice to have a circle of friends who understand and accept me. It's great to hear that they are all fairing well, and have not changed all their Email addresses. :)

I am feeling good today. It's a beautiful day outside here in Columbus, OH. Sunny, warm, a little bit of a breeze. I've spent most of the day outside, sitting on the front porch with a cup of coffee. I am thankful for the ability to enjoy the outdoors. It is one part of being human that I am actually fond of.

Speaking of outdoors, I'm hoping this summer to find a group of friends to go camping with, possibly hold a Gather here in the midwest. It'd be nice to get together with fellow Otherkin and just have a good time. If anybody's interested, just leave me a comment. I'd like to organize something for this summer.

In peace and blessings,

- Neve

No comments:

Post a Comment